GML-ApetiTablets For Weight Gain
GML Apeti tablets contain only cyproheptadine with no Lysine and is a good alternative for Apetamin Syrup.
This pill works the same as Apetamin syrup so if you are the type who prefers the pills instead of syrup then this is for you.
Taken alone they will stimulate your appetite and allow you to eat larger meals.
The side effects of taking these tablets are drowsiness and somnolence.
Many people who initially complain of drowsiness usually no longer do so after three or four days of continuous use.
How to take GML Apeti Tablets
The Tablets should be taken by mouth either with or without water.
Take one tablet before food three times a day.
For better results, you can pair these tablets with the Apetamin Syrup
Each tablet contains:
- Cyproheptadine Hydrochloride (anhydrous) BP 4mg
- Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) BP 1.5mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) BP 1.5mg
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) BP 1mg
- Calcium Pantothenate BP 2.5mg